Hometown: Auckland, NZ
Research Interests: Light Art
1. What do you do outside of class/academic work?
Nap, play guitar, occasionally make art and work in a photography shop.
2. How did you get started with this activity?
I started napping as a direct result of class/academic work.
3. What’s the most interesting thing about you that we wouldn’t learn from your CV/resume alone?
I could eat pasta for every meal.
4. What’s next for you?
Hopefully the light at the end of my second Canadian winter and a summer of reading.
5. What is your favourite thing about Toronto?
People watching on the TTC.
6. You’re a new addition to the crayon box. What color would you be and why?
I would be a dark blue.